Friday, 30 April 2010

And back again.

Whoa! Offline life swept me away for a while there. It's been a hectic month and time has flown by. The famous volcanic ash led to my other half being stuck in Dubai for a week, while I was stuck here in the UK when I was supposed to be flying out to Portugal. When I realised my trip wasn't going to happen, I dusted myself off (quite literally) and decided to make the most of it - dancing my troubles away with good friends after the first real summer days.

I've also been doing lots and lots of thinking about the way forward for my business. I've been thinking big, and thinking hard, and hopefully I'll have some exciting stuff to show here quite soon. In the meantime though, I will make sure to pop up here more often.

The photo above is from something else that has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately - my man and I are getting married in September, and this week we had a pre-wedding photo shoot with our awesome photographer. In the hunt for the perfect location we got completely stuck in the mud, and I literally had to get down and dig to get Rich's shoe back. It was pretty funny! I do think the mud adds a little something extra to the photos though, wouldn't you agree? :)

 I'm busy designing our invitations right now, and will show them here a bit closer to the day when all the guests have received theirs. I do love designing stationary, but for some reason it's so much harder to choose what direction to take when designing for myself!

No comments: