Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Epla love


Those great folks over at Epla continue to be oh so good to me. It was a great surprise when they contacted me to ask if they could use my Captain for a header for Barnas Epla (Epla for kids). I said yes of course!


Today my pictures popped up as today's featured products on their Facebook fanpage.

On a slightly less egocentric note, I was quite intrigued to see how Epla would look without the wintery theme, and I love the way they have kept the design very similar but swapped the snowflakes for some subtle brush strokes. They have really managed to create a great site, and it's a joy to use! It is so inspiring with people who have a good idea and really go for it and make stuff happen.

You can read an interview in English with the people behind Epla here.

5 comments:

Miss-handy said...

Heisann:)
Tusen takk for besøket og den kjempehyggelige kommentaren på siden min. Sånt varmer:)
Gratulerer med headeren på Epla! Så gøy å bli kontaktet om noe sånt da. Veldig søte tegninger du lager.
Må si jeg misunner deg veldig jobben din. Tenk å få jobbe med noe så spennende!
Ønsker deg en fin kveld over there:)

Shirley said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy Epla is treating you so well...Captain looks awesome there. Sorry to have been amiss for so long...looks like you are doing great! Happy Spring (from way over here in California). : )

Camilla said...

hei og takk for superkoselig kommentar :) For noen utrolig kule illustrasjoner -jeg skal ta meg en titt på etsy etterpå :)

handmade2.0 said...

Thank you for the link to my interview with Epla!

Alex said...

Fantastic blog.

Please, visit my own blog at www.kookada.com