Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Focused

There is one expression that perfectly sums up growing up where I did:

You don't have more fun than you make yourself.

We may only have had one TV channel until well into the nineties, but three little girls with lively imaginations rarely have trouble finding something to do. The detective agency I founded with the clever S and the brave L is still going strong. We have solved some big mysteries in our time, and I'm sure there are more to come!

One day I will write a book about those three little detectives.

(This week's IF contribution - just a wonky little sketch)

3 comments:

cally jane studio said...

So sweet, lovely illustration :)

kathy hare said...

I love this! what a gorgeous little character..

Cyn Narcisi said...

He's adorable. I love the expression in his eyes:)