Friday, 23 October 2009

Christmas Cards in the shop!


My Christmas cards have found their way to the shop. It seems a little strange thinking about Christmas already, especially with the sun streaming in the windows, but it really isn't long before we have to start thinking about sending out those cards!

I am actually looking forward to winter now. Especially after my family came to visit and my mum left behind a nice stash of warm socks to pull on when curling up on the sofa with a big cup of tea.

These illustrations go pretty well with this week's Illustration Friday topic "Frozen" too, but not sure I'll manage to upload my link in time!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Love these!! And your Fast skier is so cute too. Great work!

kathy hare said...

wonderful images..

Emily said...

Too cute!