Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Back in Old Town

I'm back in Norway for a few days to help train the person taking over my old job as Art Director. It's been good seeing everyone again, and the new AD seems really nice. I'm filling up pages in my sketchbook ready to get into some "real" drawing again when I get back.

The picture above is of one of my prints framed and ready to ship to a very lovely customer. The prints I sell in my shop are usually not framed, but I am happy to do it if requested of course.

1 comment:

Silja said...

Aww, the 'lovely' customer just found your blog. I love it! I'm gonna keep reading this one now, and see the links to other blogs. Keep posting new work, the two queens are so cool!

I'm inspired to start my own blog now, can't wait to see your printsm at Saturday's art market!

~silja~